Connect on Facebook
- OK Friends. Tomorrow is Election day. I encourage everyone to vote and want to express my appreciation to all... http://t.co/A6qacjNm 11 months ago
- Yesterday was a historic day for the parents of disabled children in the Rio Grande Valley. Our group won a court... http://t.co/Agj3x8gr 1 year ago
- Good evening everyone! Monday May 14 marks a day my family and I have been waiting for. Early voting begins at 7... http://t.co/j0sKZ6nf 1 year ago
- Tomorrow is the day. Early voting begins! All voters,candidates and poll workers are invited to have dinner with... http://t.co/mxWGStJh 1 year ago
- Good morning everyone! Monday May 14 marks a day my family and I have been waiting for. Early voting begins at 7... http://t.co/XDwVcpz6 1 year ago
Hello. I am T.C. Betancourt, democratic candidate for the Texas House of Representatives, District 40. I am excited to have an opportunity to represent my home town area in the legislature. The Edinburg-Pharr-Elsa community plays an important role in our economy and serves as the hub of education and economic development. I am a local businessman and a life-long resident from the Edinburg area, and I understand the value my home town area provides South Texas. I…..
T.C. Betancourt is a health care professional and businessman with years of rehab services experience in South Texas. He will continue to fight for Medicaid and Medicare benefits and supports cost saving initiatives. He intends to rectify the problems of Medicaid and Medicare, specifically related to our elderly community. The changes in access and process have become too complicated and laborious. He wants to simplify the process of accessing benefits. T.C. Betancourt wants broader community outreach to inform…..
Hello, I am T.C. Betancourt, democratic candidate for District 40 Texas House of Representatives. On behalf of my family and me, I want to thank you for taking the time to visit our website. I hope that we provide you with all the information and resources you need to get involved with our campaign. I ask that we put South Texas first and work together to create good-paying jobs, affordable healthcare and access to a quality education system. Have a…..
The need for a Valley lawmaker with a strong business acumen is long overdue in Austin, according to an Edinburg businessman, who is among the first to confirm his bid for state representative in 2012. T.C. Betancourt, 34, says he wants to bring a pro-business outlook into the Legislature, and although the boundary lines for District 40 have yet to be settled, will be running on what he calls a “non-traditional” platform for a Democrat. Betancourt is the founder of…..